2:56 AM

~Busy Sunday~

Celebrate with my another partner birthday at pavillion LI JIN restaurant at 1pm. We having dim sum buffet with only RM 20.80 per pax...haha very "dei lo" (^.^)
I eat many plates like a people who din't eat food about 3days lo,it is not because of the taste of food,but is I pay $ already...hoho!


Who is this guy? Is it "Mr Shun"?

So cute (^.^)

Fashion show in Pavillion.


After Pavillion,I go to my boss there around 4pm in order to take my fair salary,then go to T.T.D.I there at 6:30pm to view car with my friend. We finish viewing about 7:30pm then I go to Hospital Assunta to check whether I got H1N1 or not,cause felt not well recently. When I step in the Hospital,two nurse stop me and check my temperature,it just a simply test for virus influenza they said. So that I request a proper H1N1 test here,but they say don't have pula (=.=") WTH! ask me to Sungai Buloh Hospital to check it...Sienz.

With the simply test result,that I have no fever at all,and I lazy drive so far also then I directly find my PJ friend drink tea lo"I won't so lucky get influenza gua..."
We planed to drink at some where else around PJ area at the begining,but suddenly my another friend call and ask me to eat spicy steambot at pudu there,some more my PJ friend no problem also,then we decided to eat steambot liao(cannot control myself while talking of food),hehe (^.^)

Really nice to eat,Very HOT!!!must try! (^.^)


We finish steambot at 11:30pm then I send my PJ friend back home. We really long time no meet already,she just graduate and now become a tuition teacher liao...woot! pro kia!
After sent her back home,my another friend request me accompany her to pub,cause she need to social with some clients(All Guys) who came from Indonesia. You know la,many colour fox in this world(except me). We meet at Passion Island Pub near pudu jail there. She do her socializing,then me? Sure flirt girl la! Cause I want to be a BAD BOY from now "男人不坏,女人不爱;男人越坏,女人越爱".
Starting no more believe true love in this world. Went back home around 3am.


Leng Lui,Leng Lui (^.^)

Lion!!!...head (>.<)

0 comments: