10:13 AM

24-07-2009

DAY
-----
Very tired today when in school,maybe late sleep again and again...haiz~ (>.<) After class tutorial in H block,on the way leaving from H block,I figure out that a paper got my name and a hand drew picture that put in a glasses notice board at a corner of the corridor...wth!!! Some of my coursemate told me that the thing already put few days ago~damn suck my coursemate! (@.@)

My head got like that meh?~


When in a lecturer class,my friend who sit beside me keep asking me until when the lecturer only want give us break for a while,ish~damn annoying!then i shout out and say in a question type "Hah! AH FANG you want break ah!?" the purpose is want the lecturer take the attention,muahaha! The lecturer stared on me and say "will dismiss early abit if no break time" (@.@) the lecturer more genius than me ler~ Finally the lecturer really dismiss early "abit"~ //faint
but oklor~can go back home abit also (^.^)



NIGHT
--------
Because of too boring at home,then go to find cassy,yun yun "nyam cha". Our first station is at Tsim Tung restaurant. Haha~ finally meet yun yun boyfriend. Wah! quite handsome lor!but cassy say "xiao didi" (@.@)
We change to other place drink again when the another 2 friends come.

Our second station "Star Village"


Woot! Beautiful environment that make me keep taking photo in the steak house. Haha! many people there look at me,maybe they are thinking whether I came from jungle or africa (~.~)

Shoot 1 "cover by ashtray" (=.=")
Shoot 2 "cover by cigarette box" All of you! bull shit la!
Our entertainment while waiting the ordered.
Zzz...covered again (=.=")
Finally~
Yeah finally our ordered come.
"salmon fish,cheese chicken chop,and escargot(snails)"

Escargot
Salmon fish...wait!
Where is chicken chop picture? //forget to take...lol
Snail
First time eat snail,yuack felt abit disgusting (>.<)
Try to hypnosis myself to having it (@.@)

0 comments: