9:24 AM

27-07-2009

Today damn "pek chek" cause rushing my homework,and many test is around the corner already (>.<) so that no mood in school for whole day.

After school,thought can go back home sleep 99,but suddenly got meeting at office (~.~) then go to fetch my partner to office togather,but before go to office,we go to POH KONG first,because she want buy some jewelry.

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Taking photo there while waiting she.


Our meeting start from 9pm until 11:30pm++ After finish the meeting,I go to STGHotspot pack a cake and I also pack a "Hokkien Mee" from all the way to home,because I'm not eat my dinner yet...pai seh~ (.^.^.)

When reach home,I faster go to bath first before having my favourite "Hokkien Mee" (^.^) then sleep after finish it...zzz(like a pig)

(Actualy I forget eat the cake before I sleep...damn it,waste jor tim~)

0 comments: