2:52 AM

18-06-2009

Taken some picture today,nice boh?

Mosque
Made by LEGO...PRO!


Find my friend at Klang Bukit Tinggi at night. After finish my stuff,we go to have our meal.
Sweet Dumplings, BIG BIG BIG (@.@)


There have a big screen to let us watch movie while we having our meal. Then a funny thing happen,all the people around "stun" there,because the movie which showing a making love part of the story of movie...Zzz...some more the sound system also not bad,very clear to hear that "ah~ah~ah~" sound (>.<)then all the people looking forward to the big screen and enjoy the movie...about 1 minute,the movie only been changed,Lol (^.^)

Almost accident when driving back to KL,because I very felt tired and sleepy. Then stop at any petrol station and take a nap. I went back home around 2am,it is really killing me today haiz...thx GOD (^.^)

0 comments: