7:27 PM

12-06-2009

Today class at 8am,it is a replacement class. So I "forced" to wake up at 6am...Really blur~lo~cause I went back home at 3++am this morning,almost die (~.~)
I wear cap to school today,cause long time dint wear it,some more I never wear the cap since I bought it...lol (^.^)

When I reach school,my coursemate all curious and keep asking me...haiz...never see people wear cap before? Is it me look very leng zai? (.'_'.)
After the replacement class,we go to practical lab,hehe,I take many picture in the lab,but all is machines la,not leng lui (>.<)

For safety,you must wear it before you "do"
Power Ranger








This furnace can reach 1000 celcius,imagine that you touch it accidently...horrible (>.<)


This is hair dryer,the power very strong that able to blow your hair totally "clean" (^.^)


Then night,go out with my coursemate again,he drive his EXORA come to fetch me,wao! Me so envy lo...haiz...when I can have my owe car?
Space inside the car very big enough,even I lay and sleep also can (^.^)
Then I bring them to FUN OK cafe,hehe,because that place environment really very nice to stay.

This month special is who can get 10% discount if he/she wearing green cloth. For guys,who must wear green cap...HAHA!!!


After that I bring them go to eat "HOKKIEN MEE" beside the coffin shop(not coffee!)because there very nice to eat,that why I suggest there to have their supper.
We back home around 2++am,tired again (~.~)

0 comments: