12:03 AM

Redang Trip Part 2

Redang~Redang~Redang,finally I can reach "you",Muahaha (^.^)

This is my second time to "oversea" Island for my 23 years life,really happy and excited,but also felt tired,because I'm just back from Port Dickson then on the spot aboard midnight bus to Pulau Redang already...although tired but it is worth for me (^.^)

We taken around 7 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu bus station...Shit! it is really make us uncomfortable when we sitting in the bus,this is because of the stupid solid cushion cause my neck almost separate with my body...celaka betul (>.<)

It was really suffering when in the stupid bus...some of us sleep,talking about "SHIT",play PSP,listening music,and play "chor dai D"(very admire to them because they can play in a dark condition...BRAVO!!!)

Finally reach Kuala Terengganu (=.=")
China Town
Cool!!!
Jetty
Our resort boat,why not cruise come to fetch us?


This boat also abang adik with that stupid bus,cause that cushion also solid~ The important was we need to take another 2 hours to reach Redang Beach...my neck really want separate with my body liao (>.<)
Finally reach our resort (=.=")
View around Laguna Resort

Nice view?(^.^)
Gathering for snorkeling
on boat(上船)... (=.=")
CB Gan No manner o0o
Our course chubby model...Mr YY (^.^)
Helicopter...boom?
Preparing to jump sea...
Snorkeling in middle sea...feed shark (>.<)






Yeah!!!
Way back from sea...Yeng boh?
Monkey~
Japanese carp

More more tea Inn (^.^)

I'm Sotong (>.<)
Rose~Rose~Rose where are u?
对面的女孩看过来,看过来,看过来...


Agua?(@.@)

Tea time (^.^)



Our resort became a ghost house?

I Love You
I Love You Too (^.^)
o0o

Clubbing
LifeBand
More more tea again (^.^)
All became die fish after activities in whole day (~.~)
o0o

Saw a monster at our room balcony (@.@)


SHARK!!! (@_@)




v(^.^)v



Mucle Man (~.~)


We go to china town at Kuala Terengganu again when we back to Kuala Lumpur.

Having our lunch...em~sedap (^.^)







7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD (@_@)




Sea turtle egg...Is it illegal for selling? (@.@)




Ohno~help!help!help!!!

Thx for visiting (^.^)
欢乐的时光过得特别快,又是时候说bye~bye~

0 comments: