5:57 PM

Port Dickson Trip

This Port Dickson trip was organised by our "寿星女" Misses Suy Cassi,who invited us to celebrate her 23 birthday. Felt so pity on her,cause need to organise birthday by herself...lol (^.^)
We gather at tsim tung to have our breakfast before depart.
From left:
(Meng Zai"翻版J先生",Ah Yee"翻版J先生wife",Cassi,Issac,Wengz,Me,Jack,Yun Yun,Ryu and Chun Li)
All couple ler...pls dont misunderstand,actually me and wengz partner in toilet paying water bill (=.=")
Me and my neighbour(玩泥沙玩到大的)
Reach our apartment(Le Paris) which sponsor by Misses Suy Cassi...Syok la,can go travel with free accommodation,wish her next birthday will celebrate at pulau perhentian (^.^)
My stupid roomate (>.<)
And me (^.^)
Speechless... (>.<)
View from my room window(Part 1)
View from my room window(Part 2), leng ler (^.^)
This is my room my room,leng boh? (^.^)
Molesting cassi boy boy (^.^)


My pretty shadow (^.^)

OMG!!! what that ppl doing here?
Can u all recognise my pretty leg? Got showing V shape de ler~


Banana boat,banana boat(Anybody know why this long shape material calling banana boat?)

Superman (^.^)


So pity...



Nice picture ler...Sometime i'm so pui fuk myself (.'_'.)
3 handsome ghost(^.^)
After beach become die fish (>.<)
Emotional girl...
Our dinner "STEAMBOAT"

Cheer~


Sexy?
vv
All lan dou yi...haiz...


Happy Birthday Cassi (^.^)

2 comments:

傻婆维维恩 said... @ May 15, 2009 at 8:13 PM

nice trip u hv~
n nice pic u hv~
wakaka
regret din go
wakaka

Ansonboy said... @ May 15, 2009 at 8:24 PM

haiz...lazy to invite u liao~