11:13 AM

27-05-2009

Almost every Monday to Friday I need to wake up early of 6am in order to take the public transport to school,although my class start at 8am or 9am.
My school time table is really "celaka" for this semester,everyday also start from morning to evening,except Wednesday...Zzz

Today is the only day in week that I can wake up lately(thx GOD!)
As usual I take the public transport to school. Unluckly today I dont realise that the bus is coming,because I am busy typing the phone message while waiting the bus...so I just stare the bus pass by infront of me (>.<)Then I force to take a taxi to train station...haiz...so near also want cost me RM 3++,really big different with the bus...VAMPIRE (>.<)

Long time dint see my celaka coursemates already,curious that how they look like and how to wasted theirs school holiday.Is it sleep at home everyday like me?Lol... (@.@)
A very funny thing happen in school today,that is I get slap by my celaka coursemate,the reason is a mosquito stand on my face...Wth...shit him,weird! (>.<)

My class finish at 6pm,after that I rush back to my house in order to change my cloth and then rush to office to work (>.<)
I finish my job until 12am then go eat BANLEE BAK KUT TEH with me partner at Jalan Ipoh...
Haiz...non stop today,If everyday is really like that,I am sure I will falling down in one day (@.@)

I am really stress on my study and my career,what should I do!!! (,~.~)

0 comments: