6:40 PM

My first paper(04-09-2009)

Today is my first paper "Engineering mechanics". I'm quite full of confidance in this paper,but when I see the question from 1-6,then my confidance level become lower,lower and lower (>.<)
WTF! majority question so hard,harder than past year,die lor this time (>.<)

A raining day,like my mood today also

After school,I go to Flamingo hotel to listen a talk which given by the international speaker & trainer.
The talk is about time management, market management, stress management, efficient management, creative management. There have so many boss, I am so paiseh when facing them (>.<)





Movie with friends after the talk. We watch "The Final Destination 3D" in time square,it is amazing!awesome! strongly recommended! We have our supper "pork mee" after movie (^.^)


0 comments: