7:44 AM

11-08-2009

Going to charity carnival school at noon today,quite hot! (>.<) luckily there got free drink "vico",then we stand there drink and drink and drink,muahaha! SYOK MAN~!

We hanging around there and see people play water ball,haha!quite funny lo~then ask my friend accompany me play,but no one want accompany me nia (~.~) "sad"

They keep PK+ing in the ball,haha!!!
Maybe hard to do balancing.
PK again (^.^)

After carnival,we go to TBR to have our lunch,suddenly soya bean boy show us this (@.@)

~BEE~
He keep show his pets to other customer...is it a new strategy in order to attract more customer come? (=.=")

After lunch we continue our study till 5pm. Before that,teacher will give us a break in the middle,at that time,I go to canteen 2 buy a waffer to eat,everytime I buy,aunty sure put chocolate + peanut "KAO KAO" to me,hehe,because I know her ma~ (^.^)

KAO ler~dont jealous pls~ (^.^)
Walao! whole waffer cover buy the chocolate already (=.=")
See? How look like (>.<)

After class I go to football field there watch people play zorb ball,yer~ syok la them! No people want accompany me play again...pity (~.~)

Zorb ball

0 comments: